Aviation Low Intensity Obstruction Lights
ZOM-75W-AV™ >10cd, ICAO type «A»
“ZOM-75W-AV” low intensity obstruction light is a light signaling equipment module, combining excellent optic-physical characteristics, vandal-proof frame and availability. This item proved itself to be a reliable solution with excellent performance data. Model was introduced in 2006 and no warranty claims were made during the last service period. Advantages of this model are as follows: modern shock-proof frame and attractive price. This obstruction light model has a design, identical to “ZOL-2”obstruction light, manufactured by “GSTZ” till 1991. Quality supervision on all manufacture and shipment stages provides complete exclusion of defective goods claims.
Purpose of the device:
“ZOM-75W-AV”™ low intensity, type “A” obstruction lights are intended for marking high-rise objects (obstructions) potentially dangerous for air traffic: tall buildings and structures, smoke-stacks, telecommunication towers, mobile communications relay masts, water towers, chimneys, power lines, cooling towers, crane installations, bridge supports, structures located in airports vicinity.
· Easy to install, several mounting sets available;
· No RF-radiations;
· Ten (10) years warranty;
· Simplicity of design;
· Low price.
· ICAO International Standards and Recommended Practices: Aerodromes – Annex 14 Volume 1, 5th Edition, July 2009, Chapter 6: Low-intensity, Type “A” Fixed Obstacle Light.
· Colour aviation red;
· Horizontal radiation pattern: 360°;
· Vertical radiation pattern: the norm value of 16°, the actual value of 65°;
· The intensity in the + 6°: the actual value of 20 cd;
· The intensity in the + 10°: the actual value of 20 cd;
· The intensity in the direction of -6°: the actual value of 16 cd.
· Operating voltage range, U (in): 220V AC;
· Maximum power consumption: 150 W.
· Performance: W1 – all climate;
· For operation in all macroclimate areas on land and at sea;
· “ZOM-75W-AV”™ low intensity obstruction lights are resistant to frost, rain, salt spray, dynamic dust, vibration stress, solar irradiation, acute temperature changes (thermal impact);
· Degree of protection IP 65;
· Operating temperature range -60°C to +50°C.
· Wind load with MS-EV60 mounting kit @ 200 km/h less than 40 N;
· Lens: transparent, red of impact-resistant polycarbonate optical UV stabilizer DOW® (Switzerland);
· Housing material: shock-resistant polycarbonate with UV stabilizer Bayer Makrolon® (Germany);
· Weight: not more than 1,0 kg.
General requirements to installation and exploitation:
“ZOM-75W-AV”™ low intensity obstruction lights are attached by means of a carrier unit (tubular mast) with outer threading G 3/4”. “ZOM-75W-AV”™ obstruction lights contain a 40W electric incandescent lamp which requires replacement if burned out during the service life duration. Upon “ZOM-75W-AV”™ low intensity obstruction lights assembly it is necessary to observe that the rubber seal is installed in place. Light filter cleaning is to be performed if and when it is contaminated by means of clean cotton, soft flannel or wash leather without any solvents and abrasive substances. After cleaning the light bowl is to be wiped by cotton, slightly moistened in alcohol.
Obstruction lights packing under GOST 23216 for storage conditions 2 (c) GOST 15150. “ZOM-75W-AV”™ obstruction lights are packed in transport tare, providing protection from mechanical damage and atmospheric condensation.
In order to ensure safety during exploitation of “ZOM-75W-AV”™ obstruction lights it is forbidden to:
· Replace the lamp with light sources having lower luminous intensity index;
· Perform any works on “ZOM-75W-AV”™ obstruction lights while voltage is connected’
· Assemble and operate obstruction lights with compromised insulation.
We guarantee faultless device operation during 5 years in case of service regulations compliance!
· ZOM-75W-AV >10cd
Payment and Delivery:
We perform shipping to any region on Incoterms-2010 conditions.
Terms and delivery conditions are discussed individually.
Settlements are made by means of a bank transfer with an advanced contract on delivery.
For purchase, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org